Impressive custom-designed Marina-style home has formal LR w/ coved ceiling, custom cabinets, beautiful light. DR & chef's kitchen flows well for entertaining. Renovated w/ luminous granite ctrs, glass tile, 2 ovens for masterful meals. Gorgeous wood-framed atrium is stunning centerpiece. Huge master BR has sweeping views, a sight to behold, 3 large closets, view patio, spa-like bathroom w/ whirlpool tub, private den. Downstairs flexible family rm w/ built-in cabinetry, 3 closets, can be 2nd BR plus entertaining space. 2nd bathroom w/ shower. French doors adjoin deck & lovely garden in which to relax & reflect. Spacious garage has ample cabinetry & closets, washer/dryer. Steps to playground, TJs, Laurel Village & Sac St shopping.
- MLS® #470640
- Square Footage1,625
- Style2 Story, Attached
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Rear, Fenced Yard, Deck(s), Double Pane Windows, Window Screens, Storage Area(s), Wet Bar(s)
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages1
- ViewSan Francisco, Garden/Greenbelt
- RoofTar and Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address131 Collins Street
- AreaJordan Park/Laurel H
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94118
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas
- Fireplaces1, Decorative Only, Living Room
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2018
- Days on Market35
- Listing AgentRon Wong, Michael D. Tekulsky
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
Price Change History for 131 Collins Street, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #470640)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
© Copyright 2018 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.